Colon Key in Kodi Missing – How to Locate For Repository URL Install
The following instructional guide will show you How to Locate the missing Colon Key in Kodi.
This is pertinent when installing Kodi Addons and Builds with a Repository URL.
Since the latest version update to Kodi 19.4, many users have noticed that the colon key is no longer in the main keypad when entering URLs.
However, you can still find the colon key with just one click to add any Kodi Repository you prefer.
This is important for those of us who use Kodi on Firestick & Fire TV devices and must manually enter these URLs.
Follow the guide below that will show you How to Locate the Missing Colon Key in Kodi.
How to Locate Colon Key in Kodi 19.4
1. When you open the File Manager to Add Source you will notice the Colon Key is not shown in the main keypad.
2. However, we can still find the Colon Key by selecting the CAPS/LOCK button at the bottom of the keyboard.
3. Move up to find and select the Colon Key.
4. We must use the Colon Key for any Repository URL we enter.
5. You can now continue entering the Repo URL for addon/build installation.
For more streaming options, check out our popular resource guides below.
Best Streaming Apps
Most Popular APKs for Movies & TV Shows
IPTV Resource Guide
Free Movie Apps
Be sure to stay up-to-date with the latest streaming news, reviews, tips, and more by following the TROYPOINT Advisor with updates weekly.
This Advisor provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more.
Click the link below to join the other 800,000 Advisor subscribers.