The popular FileSynced has recently been updated for the Firestick and Android TV devices.
This is a popular tool used by cord-cutters who “unlock” their streaming devices.
After FileLinked shut down, many are now looking for an easy way to install apps via codes on their devices, and FileSynced is proving to be a reliable alternative.
There are several ways to update FileSynced, which can be done through their official website or using other APK files.
TROYPOINT TIP: You can always install the latest release of FileSynced and other secret apps through the Free TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer.
FileSynced has been updated to version 3.1 on the Firestick/Fire TV.
This appears to be an important update that fixes many bugs and various minor changes.
Users of FileSynced should start to notice an improved user experience while using the updated app.
The official developers informed us of the following panel updates:
New drag and drop feature to re-order files
Google Drive integration
Ability to add social media pages to your code (added in version 2.0 but not many knew about this)
Important Note: If you have an older version of FileSynced already installed on your device we suggest uninstalling and following the screenshot guide below.
How to Install Updated FileSynced
Follow the quick steps below for installing the most updated version of FileSynced on your Firestick/Fire TV or Android device.
1. Install the Free Rapid App Installer
2. Launch the TROYPOINT App and click Rapid App Installer
3. Scroll down and choose FileSynced 3.0. Click the Download Icon.
4. Wait a few seconds then click the Play icon.
5. Click Install.
6. Click Done. We must first allow for unknown apps before using FileSynced.
7. Return back to the home screen, hover over the Settings icon, and click My Fire TV.
8. Click Developer options.
9. Click Install unknown apps.
10. Make sure FileSynced is turned ON.
11. Now launch FileSynced and wait a few seconds for the update to load.
12. That’s it! You have installed the most updated version of FileSynced.
13. You can now enter any FileSynced code and start installing apps!
For other apps related to FileSynced, see our popular guides below.
Give the latest FileSynced update on your preferred streaming device a try today!
The weekly TROYPOINT Advisor keeps everyone up-to-date on the ever-changing world of cord-cutting.
Use the link below to join the other 800,000 happy subscribers.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.