This in-depth review of BeeTV APK on Firestick will provide you with important information that you need to know about this streaming app.
Is BeeTV safe to use? Is BeeTV legal? How do I install BeeTV? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that BeeTV isn’t available in popular app stores such as Amazon App Store or Google Play. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this app can’t be installed through an app store, it must be sideloaded which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Important Note: BeeTV has recently been updated, which means more link providers have been added and miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
And with Cinema HD slowly shutting down, BeeTV is proving to be one of the most popular Cinema HD alternatives.
We can easily install BeeTV APK on the Amazon Firestick 4K.
However, these same steps also work for those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device.
This process also applies to those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, phones, tablets, and more.
TROYPOINT TIP: The best way to get the most out of your Firestick or Fire TV is by unlocking the device.
BeeTV APK Screenshots
Is BeeTV Safe to Use?
Before we install this app, I will scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results:
VirusTotal did find one suspicious file within the APK which looks like something pertaining to ad-ware.
We always preach about the importance of using a VPN with questionable applications such as BeeTV.
When we see flagged files in VirusTotal, a trusted VPN is pretty much required to protect your identity and security.
Now, here are the steps that we went through to install through the official BeeTV Website.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Users should be cautious of free streaming applications not available for install through respective app stores such as Amazon App Store and Google Play. If using unverified apps such as these, you should only be streaming or downloading content not protected by copyright such as works in the Public Domain. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
How to Install BeeTV APK on Firestick
In order to review this app, the first thing we need to do is install it. In this report, I will be installing BeeTV on a Fire TV Stick Lite.
However, the same steps can be used to install the app on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
We will be installing BeeTV with the free application called Downloader which is available for free installation on Fire TV and Android TV devices.
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the Browser tab within the left menu.
6. Click the Search box and type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – beetvapk.me and click Go
beetvapk.me is the official website of this app.
Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. TROYPOINT does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
7. Scroll down and click the download button that says “Android Version.”
Important Note: If using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, you must first install the Downloader Browser Plugin.
You can do this by typing in “http://browser.aftvnews.com” within the URL box, or viewing that section in our Downloader Tutorial.
8. Wait for the file download to finish.
9. Click Install
10. Click Done or Open.
11. Locate BeeTV on your Firestick and click the app to launch it.
12. BeeTV APK will launch.
13. Click Allow
14. Choose a media player if you prefer, but we show you how to do that later on in this guide. Click cancel.
15. Choose your preferred language.
16. That’s it! BeeTV is now successfully installed on your Firestick or Android device.
Continue reading below for further details and features within BeeTV APK.
Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPN
Most cord-cutters use a IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 18.104.22.168
When you use IPVanish, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount.
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
For those of you using Android TV devices, you can easily install the IPVanish app directly through Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
You will get your username and password when you register for an account.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – Success! Your identifying IP Address has changed and you are now anonymous.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by IPVanish which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
You can now setup IPVanish VPN on all of your other Internet-connected devices. You can use IPVanish on unlimited devices!
How to Setup Real-Debrid on BeeTV
BeeTV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more high-quality streaming links.
Important Note: After testing with Real-Debrid integrated, we found very few Real-Debrid links populate.
If you are an avid Real-Debrid user we suggest viewing our guide below for alternatives.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid in BeeTV.
1. Click Settings in upper left-hand corner
2. Scroll down and choose Login to real-debrid
3. Write down or remember provided authorization code:
4. Go to real-debrid.com/device on any browser
5. Type in activation code and click Continue
6. You will then receive authorization complete notification
7. Real-Debrid links will now show up in teal color with [DEB] after each source
Integrate MX Player on BeeTV
BeeTV also gives you the ability to use external media players. In the example below we will show you how to use MX Player within the app.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow the guide below:
2. Once on the Home screen of BeeTV, click the menu icon in the upper left.
3. Then select Settings.
4. Scroll down and click Choose default player.
5. Select MX Player.
6. That’s it! MX Player is now set as your default media player.
Adding Media to your Watchlist
This quick screenshot guide will show you how to add media to your Watchlist within BeeTV.
1. On the Home screen, search for the content you want to add to. For this example, we used Night of the Living Dead.
2. Find the Watchlist icon in the upper right and click the OK button on your remote.
3. You should then notice an “Added to Watchlist” message appear at the bottom.
4. To access your Watchlist, go back to the Home screen then select Watchlist within the menu.
5. You will notice that your selected media is now inside your Watchlist.
6. To delete media from your Watchlist, go back to the content overview page and uncheck the Watchlist icon.
Integrating Trakt on BeeTV
1. Once on the Home screen of BeeTV, click the menu icon in the upper left.
2. Then select Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Login to Trakt.tv
4. Write down the code provided on the screen.
5. Go to trakt.tv/activate to enter the code from the previous step and click Continue.
6. Click Yes.
7. Trakt integration is now complete!
8. Return back to BeeTV, and you should now be signed in under your Trakt username.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
Using MX Player is also popular because it works great for subtitles. BeeTV has a simple subtitle setup using OpenSubtitles that can be implemented following the steps below:
1. Choose your preferred content and hover over a stream source
2. Click Play with subtitle
3. Make a subtitle selection (In this instance, I am streaming Night of the Living Dead which is one of the Best Public Domain Movies)
4. Content will now play with subtitles!
External Video Player is available within BeeTV including MX Player which will enhance your viewing experience. MX Player is fast and reliable and works great with subtitles.
BeeTV APK Details & Features
BeeTV works great on all Android-based devices including the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV.
The application comes optimized for Android TV which means that it works great with remote control.
The application user interface looks very similar to FreeFlix HQ but there are some additional features that stand out.
The application comes with a built-in video player that works great, especially for those who use subtitles.
Unfortunately, BeeTV is lacking when it comes to Real-Debrid integration, as very few Real-Debrid links populated.
However, the updated BeeTV is providing some quality free streaming links for Movies and TV Shows.
Is BeeTV APK Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified applications hold the proper licensing.
If and when an application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that BeeTV is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
You will notice in the example above that we used the free public domain movie, Night of the Living Dead as an example.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through apps such as BeeTV.
For 100% legal and verified free streaming options, we suggest our list of free movie/TV show apps below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BeeTV?
BeeTV APK is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch movies and TV shows for free.
Is BeeTV Legal?
Yes. BeeTV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch movies and TV shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from this App?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What Devices can this APK be Installed on?
BeeTV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.