The following tutorial will show you How to Install ESPN Plus on Firestick and Fire TV for live sports, PPV, and more.
ESPN Plus is one of the most well-known Sports Streaming Apps that work on nearly any device available including Firestick and Fire TV.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular media device due to its low price point and “jailbreaking” abilities.
Users can watch ESPN Plus on Firestick via the official ESPN App or with a web browser.
ESPN Plus is a paid service that currently costs $6.99/month or $69.99/year.
To sign up for a membership and learn more details about this service, visit the official ESPN Plus Website.
The ESPN Plus App is home to tons of live sporting events and much more including:
Best of all, users can purchase and stream tons of high-profile PPV Events directly through the ESPN Plus App on any device.
In the guide below, we will install ESPN Plus on a Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
However, this guide will also work for any variation of Firestick including Firestick Lite and Fire TV Cube.
For those with an Android device such as NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL, or Chromecast with Google TV, you can find ESPN Plus in the Google Play Store:
This free guide will teach you how to unlock your device with a few clicks.
Used by over 1 million cord cutters.
How to Install ESPN Plus on Firestick & Fire TV
1. From the home screen of your device hover over the find tab and click search.
2. Search for ESPN
3. Select the ESPN App.
4. Click Get or Download.
5. Wait for ESPN Plus on Firestick App to install.
6. You will then encounter ESPN for Fire TV Ready to launch message.
7. Click to Open the app.
8. Select the Settings Gear Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the app. Then click Subscriptions.
9. Click ESPN+.
10. You are then provided purchase options or if you already have an account can select Login.
11. You are now given an activation code. Make note of this.
12. Open your preferred browser and any device and go to espn.com/activate. Type in the code you were provided with and click Continue.
13. You will then see an activation successful message.
14. Return to your Firestick device and click Finish.
15. Click ESPN+.
That’s it! You have now activated ESPN Plus on Firestick for tons of sports content.
ESPN Plus on Firestick Features & Details
After authorizing ESPN Plus on Firestick or Fire TV, you can access all content available within the app.
The ESPN App has a dedicated ESPN Plus tab for easy access to the complete ESPN Plus library.
This includes live streaming events for nearly any sport you prefer including baseball, football, soccer, golf, and more.
Users can also access VOD content such as documentaries, feature films, and original programming.
In total, there is something for everyone within the ESPN Plus App on Firestick which is why we it is listed as one of the Best Firestick Apps available.
For more streaming options including live sports, check out our popular tutorials below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ESPN Plus on Firestick?
Yes. Users can install ESPN Plus on Firestick and tons of other streaming devices.
Can I watch PPV on ESPN Plus?
Yes. ESPN Plus is home to tons of PPV Events for UFC, Boxing, and more.
Is this App Free?
No. This is a paid service that currently costs $6.99/month or $69.99/year.
Is ESPN Plus the same as the ESPN App?
ESPN Plus is available for access directly through the official ESPN App on any device.