This in-depth report on USTVGO will provide you with important information that you need to know about this site on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box.
Is USTVGO safe to use? Is USTVGO legal? How do I watch USTVGO? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that USTVGO isn’t available through a verified provider such as Amazon or Google Play. This is sometimes a warning sign.
USTVGO is a popular Live TV Streaming Site that can be accessed on any web browser. Many are looking for a free live TV streaming option and USTVGO is a great choice.
Important Note: Since USTVGO is an unverified website many will use a VPN while streaming content.
This free streaming site is popular among people who Jailbreak their Firestick or Android TV Boxes.
It provides tons of categories and channels for live viewing and features an easy-to-use interface.
Although there are ads present on the site, one of the best parts about USTVGO is that no sign-up is required!
USTVGO provides Live channels across a variety of categories including News, Entertainment, Kids, Sports, and more.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Is USTVGO Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan the official website with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any malicious files within the URL pertaining to viruses/malware.
However, we always preach about the importance of using both Antivirus Software and a VPN with unverified websites such as USTVGO.
Now, here are the steps that we went through to access the official USTVGO Website.
In order to review this streaming site, the first thing we need to do is access it.
This process also applies to those using Android devices, and Puffin TV is a popular browser for Android TV boxes.
This free guide will teach you how to unlock your device with a few clicks.
Used by over 1 million cord cutters.
How to Watch USTVGO on Firestick/Android
NOTE: Since services such as USTVGO aren’t available for installation as an application through Amazon or Google Play, we don’t know if they hold the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. Always use a VPN with these unverified Live TV services.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over the Search icon
2. Type Silk Browser and select the suggested search result.
3. Click the Select button on your Firestick remote control.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait for the download to be completed.
6. Click Open to launch the browser if you prefer. For this example, I suggest holding the Home button on your remote.
7. When this screen appears click the Apps option.
8. Hover over the Silk Browser and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then select Move.
9. Move the Silk Browser wherever you prefer and click the OK button on your remote to place it.
10. Launch the Silk Browser.
11. Click the Search icon to enter a URL.
12. Enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.
Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. TROYPOINT does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
13. If prompted with this screen just select Cancel.
14. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO on your Firestick/Fire TV device with the Silk Browser.
15. If you want to bookmark the USTVGO website, click the star icon that says “Add Bookmark.”
16. To select a channel, simply hover over the channel link you prefer and click the OK button on your remote.
17. Your selected channel will now launch. For Fullscreen viewing, click the Fullscreen icon in the bottom right of the screen.
18. That’s it! You are now able to view channels in Fullscreen within USTVGO.
Watching USTVGO on Windows PC
Using USTVGO on a Windows PC or Mac may be the simplest method to using the site for Live TV streaming.
1. Open a web browser on our Windows PC and enter the following URL – ustvgo.tv
2. Connect to NordVPN to protect your online privacy from this unverified streaming website.
3. With NordVPN connected, you can now start watching content within USTVGO.
Watching USTVGO on iPhone
Another great way to stream Live TV using USTVGO is through mobile devices. In the short guide below we are using an iPhone.
As mentioned previously, since USTVGO is an unverified website it’s suggested to use NordVPN with USTVGO.
1. Install the NordVPN app on your iPhone – CLICK HERE for Discount
2. Open a web browser. In this example, we are using the Safari browser.
3. Click the Search icon and enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.
4. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO to stream Live TV on your iPhone.
5. Just like on a Firestick and PC, you are able to use the Fullscreen option on an iPhone as well.
USTVGO Details & Description
As mentioned previously, USTVGO offers a few categories to choose from for live viewing. The site appears to contain a total of 83 channels as of this writing.
These categories include Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, TV Guide, and more.
USTVGO has an easy-to-use TV Guide that is built-in for easy browsing through channels.
For more information on TV Guides, you can check out our detailed Electronic Program Guide (EPG) article.
If you are having navigation issues when using USTVGO, I suggest looking into Firestick Remote Alternatives or an app like Mouse Toggle.
Click the link below to learn more about Mouse Toggle and how to install on a Firestick/Fire TV.
While USTVGO is a great option for streaming basic Live TV, TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service listed within our IPTV Guide below.
If you are looking for other streaming sites that provide Movies and TV Shows, refer to our popular guides below.
Is USTVGO Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified streaming websites hold the proper licensing.
If and when a streaming site is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that USTVGO is distributing copyrighted content without the proper licensing.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through streaming websites such as USTVGO.
See our detailed guide below for more information on the legality of IPTV and everything you need to know before streaming.
For 100% verified and legal options TROYPOINT recommends viewing our list of Legal IPTV Services.
Vidgo is a fabulous live streaming option with over 95 channel options including Sports, News, Entertainment, and more.
Currently, users can access a Free 7-Day Trial with the special offer provided below.
Learn more about Vidgo in our detailed guide below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is USTVGO?
USTVGO is a service available for use on multiple streaming devices to watch Live TV for free.
Is USTVGO Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether an unverified IPTV website/service holds the proper licensing. At first glance, it appears this website may be distributing copyrighted content without the proper licensing. The end-user is responsible for content accessed within this unverified streaming site.
Does USTVGO Work With a VPN?
Yes, however NordVPN is the only VPN provider that works with USTVGO.
What Devices can this Website be used on?
USTVGO is available for use on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android boxes, PCs, iPhones, tablets, and more.
What Channels does USTVGO Have?
USTVGO offers numerous channels to choose from for live viewing. These include channels within the categories of news, entertainment, sports, drama, and more.