This tutorial will show you How to Install Perfect Player APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android.
If you have subscribed to an IPTV service, chances are that you have heard about Perfect Player.
Perfect Player is one of the Best IPTV Players available for those who don’t want to use Kodi to play their IPTV streams via M3U playlists.
In this guide, we will install Perfect Player on a Fire TV Stick 4K which is the most popular streaming device available today.
This is likely due to its low price point and “jailbreaking” abilities.
However, this guide will also work for those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL, or Chromecast with Google TV.
Android TV Box Resource Guide
Many people have reported better performance with Perfect Player when it comes to using it for their preferred IPTV services.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Once you learn how to use the Perfect Player user interface, you will notice that it may be quicker to navigate than Kodi.
In order to use Perfect Player, you must have both your M3U URL and EPG URL of your current IPTV provider. You will input both of these URLs into the settings panel of Perfect Player to configure it correctly.
When inputting the following URLs into the Perfect Player Settings, you will replace the xxx with your account username and password.
Your IPTV service will hopefully provide similar links and you should be able to find that within the documentation or help forums.
M3U URL – Replace the xxx with your account username and password
EPG URL – Replace the xxx with your account username and password
Once Perfect Player has been configured, you will enjoy a friendly user interface with many options that can be changed within the settings tab.
One of the best features is the ability to mark IPTV channels as favorites within the EPG, which allows for quick channel surfing.
Perfect Player supports both M3U and XSPF playlist formats and most IPTV services use one or the other. It also supports XMTLV and JTV formats for the electronic program guide (EPG).
Perfect Player comes with multi-language support for English, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
We must side-load this application due to the fact that it isn’t available inside the Amazon App Store.
The free TROYOINT app includes over 50 of the best streaming apps including the one(s) you’re about to install on this page.
How To Install Perfect Player IPTV on Firestick/Fire TV
1. Install the free TROYPOINT App on your Firestick or Fire TV.
If you haven’t done this yet, please refer to the following tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
NOTE: All applications in our Rapid App Installer have been scanned by VirusTotal and are completely virus-free.
2. Launch the TROYPOINT App.
3. Choose Rapid App Installer.
4. Wait for the app to install.
5. Click the download button.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Open.
8. Click Allow.
Installation of Perfect Player is now complete.
Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPN
Most cord-cutters use a IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 188.8.131.52
When you use IPVanish, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount.
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
For those of you using Android TV devices, you can easily install the IPVanish app directly through Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
You will get your username and password when you register for an account.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – Success! Your identifying IP Address has changed and you are now anonymous.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by IPVanish which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
You can now setup IPVanish VPN on all of your other Internet-connected devices. You can use IPVanish on unlimited devices!
How To Setup Perfect Player IPTV
After app installation is complete, we can open the app and authorize an IPTV Service for use. In the instance below, we are using a popular IPTV Service.
NOTE: Initializing an IPTV Service within Perfect Player requires an M3U URL. This can usually be found in your IPTV Service welcome e-mail or by contacting customer support.
Follow the steps below to integrate IPTV Service in Perfect Player:
1. Open Perfect Player and click the Settings icon on the far right.
2. Click General.
3. Click Playlist.
4. Enter in the M3U URL that you should have received in your registration email. Then click Next.
Important Note: You will usually have two M3U URLs. One is for the channel listings and one is for the EPG (TV Guide). We will insert the EPG M3U URL in step #8 below.
Most M3U URLs require that you input your service username and password. You will usually see where these go inside the URL as they are indicated by “username=xxxx” & password=xxxx”. You will input your username and password where the x’s are located.
Here is an example of an M3U URL. This is not a real M3U URL but this is how the structure typically looks.
You must ensure that the M3U URLs are typed into the box with no mistakes. One wrong character in the address and this will not work.
5. Then make sure M3U is selected underneath your address. Click OK.
6. You will then notice your M3U URL is now displayed under your Playlist.
7. Next scroll down and select EPG.
8. Enter in your EPG M3U URL that you should have also received in your registration email. Then click Next.
9. Then make sure XMLTV is selected underneath your address. Click OK.
10. You will then notice that both of your M3U URLs are now displayed.
11. Click the back button on your remote a couple of times, and you should notice a message in the upper right saying the “Playlist update started.”
12. Once the update is complete you will notice a list of channels appear on the left side of your screen.
If the channels do not appear, double-check that you entered in your M3U URLs correctly in the previous steps.
13. Right away you’ll notice the “All channels” category appear at the top. To switch categories simply click the right or left button on your remote, and you will notice the category change.
14. To view the Electronic Program Guide (EPG), click the Options button on your remote (3 horizontal lines). Then scroll down and select Show EPG.
15. That’s it! You are now able to start viewing.
Add Channels to Favorites
Follow the short guide below on how to add your IPTV channels to favorites within Perfect Player.
1. Launch Perfect Player and locate the channel you want to add to favorites. For this example, we chose ABC News.
2. Click the Options button on your remote (3 horizontal lines) then scroll down and select Add to favorites.
3. Your selected channel will then be added to your favorites. to view your favorites, hold down the Options button again then scroll down and select Show favorites.
4. You will then notice that your selected channel is now located within your favorites.
5. To remove a channel from favorites, hover over the selected channel then hold down the Options button on your remote. Then scroll down and choose Remove from favorites.
It is strongly suggested to use a VPN service when streaming from any IPTV service to secure your privacy.
For more IPTV-related tutorials, see the guides below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Perfect Player?
Perfect Player is a popular IPTV player that pairs with any IPTV service for an improved streaming experience.
Is Perfect Player Legal?
Yes. This app is 100% legal to install and use. It is available in the Google Play Store.
Is Perfect Player Safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use on any Fire TV or Android device.
What Devices can Perfect Player be Installed on?
This app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
What Does IPTV Stand For?
IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television.